Friday, October 22, 2010

Meme

From A.E.
1. What is your favorite word? melocotón (Spanish for peach or apricot, depending on the country)
2. What is your least favorite word? "My bad" just say "I'm sorry" 
3. What turns you on? great books (academic or otherwise)
4. What turns you off? Habitual moochers 
5. What is your favorite curse word? F*ck(ing)
6. What sound or noise do you love? thunderstorms
7. What sound or noise do you hate? alarm clock, not because I don't like to get up, I just HATE the sound.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Medical Doctor, Diplomat
9. What profession would you not like to try? Real Estate, I do not have the patience of my mother
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? The gang's all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment