Only one week left in the summer class- it's killing me! But it enables a nice little trip to Guatemala before school starts! If they let me in the country- I look like a voodoo priestess in my passport photo.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Surprise!
TM and I flew to the motherland last weekend to surprise my mom on her birthday. It was great fun!
Only one week left in the summer class- it's killing me! But it enables a nice little trip to Guatemala before school starts! If they let me in the country- I look like a voodoo priestess in my passport photo.
Only one week left in the summer class- it's killing me! But it enables a nice little trip to Guatemala before school starts! If they let me in the country- I look like a voodoo priestess in my passport photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys have all the fun!! Happy Birthday, L.! Guatemala sounds great...I'm so jealous.
ReplyDelete