I'm back in the States after a successful trip to the field. I'm adjusting to summer in the midwest. It has been a shock to the system. I went from a high of 75 on a warm day to a high of 110. It has been brutal. So I've dedicated myself to organizing the disaster area that is our house and making a plan of attack for the semester. After two year of fellowships I've got to teach again this semester. This has the potential to really cut into my writing time. Following the advice of a prolific professor I know I'm making a semester writing schedule. I started with a list of what I needed to get done and then broke each goal into a list of smaller tasks that I've put into my weekly writing calendar.
If only doing the writing was as easy as making a schedule of what I need to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment