- Teaching in July- a general anthropology class: 20 students I get to spend 3 hours a day with! (brushing up on physical anthropology- Olduvai gorge here I come)
- Summer trip to Guatemala with the family!
- Next academic year: committee formation, field statements, comps, etc. (I really hope that my DoE money comes through so I won't have to teach!!!!)
- More World Cup Action (this seems to be the only thing I am really getting accomplished)
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Getting Ready
Gearing up for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh this business of teaching a general anth course DOES bring back memories. I somehow stayed a week ahead of the students in the bio anth chapters, but they must have been completely convinced because I remember holding my breath over the evals (which were good). I am SO jealous of the trip to Guatemala (sight seeing AND shopping!).
ReplyDeleteHmm. Maybe I mean site seeing...been teaching anth of tourism so long that I've become one with the tourist gaze.
ReplyDelete