Monday, September 7, 2009

100%

I am happy to report that I got a 100 on my first exam as a PhD student... a map test of Mexico... so it is kinda cheating, but I'm taking it where I can get it!
Another test tomorrow (so naturally I'm creating a blog post) on the historical timeline of US/Mexican relations... again kinda cheating since I JUST taught this class (thanks to TH and AE).

TM's parents were here this weekend so I am kinda behind. Also to do:
  • Read for Teaching Anthropology
  • Create list of teaching tips for Teaching Anthropology
  • Participate in Blackboard discussion for Teaching Spanish
  • Create first reflective blog entry for Teaching Spanish
  • Read for Teaching Spanish
  • Take reading Quiz for Teacing Spanish
  • Create a lesson plan for when I ACTUALLY teach Spanish
Might be time for a red ball:

1 comment: